Win a Cruise for Two
Congratulations to squiggy1945 from Tennessee, who has won a cruise for two aboard the Carnival Freedom for the 2021 World Championship Bingo Tournament and Gaming Cruise, valued at $3,460.
The winner and their chosen companion will enjoy a luxurious eight-day cruise in an Ocean View Cabin through the magnificent Caribbean, visiting Aruba, Curaçao, La Romana, and Amber Cove. In addition, both guests will receive buy-in for 60 games of Championship Bingo with over $100,000 in cash up for grabs.
Important Information about the Prize
- The cruise departs Saturday the 23rd of October from Miami, Florida and returns Sunday the 31st of October.
- The winner is responsible for all airfares and additional transportation to and from the Cruise Terminal in Miami.
- You must have proof of an approved COVID vaccination to board this cruise.
- The winner will be solely responsible for on-board expenses, including but not limited to shore excursions, beverages, gartuities and anything not coverd by the cruise fare.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is: 1st Leads Ltd of registered office address: 3A London Rd, Alderley Edge, Cheshire UK. The abovementioned company will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant must qualify by winning one of the 84 qualifying tournament sessions.
- Qualifying sessions will run from Thursday the 15th of July to Wednesday the 25th of August inclusive.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any member failing to qualify for whatever reason.
- The winner of the prize will be determined by a tournament bingo session titled the Win a Cruise Tournament Final, which will be conducted at 9pm EDT (6pm PDT) on Monday the 30th of August.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, however the prize is fully transferable. In the event the winner chooses to transfer ownership of the prize, they must notify the promoter of the new prize recipient by Friday the 3rd of September.
- The winner must provide their full name and that of their chosen companion for cruise booking finalisation by no later than 5pm EDT on Friday the 3rd of September. No changes to passenger details will be permitted after this time.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom of Great Britain.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be published on our website.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.